Design for your customer’s trust
Barb Rowan gives clients the confidence they need to create and maintain a strong and resilient brand identity—one that reflects their unique qualities.
We meet you wherever you are on your marketing path. Starting on a small project is sometimes just right.
Having a design mentor by your side has never been more important. Designing together multiplies the benefits and lightens the load. You will have the advantage of working directly with Barb, the principal of the company. Email or call 206-941-0840.
What is brand identity?
Brand identity is the part of your brand that people react to when you aren’t physically around: your online and print communication. With care and inspiration from your own values, we make sure your message is noticed and is truly you. The step-by-step process provides a framework for our work together.
Our core web and print design services cover essential business needs
- Brand identity guidelines to help you stay strong and resilient
- Simple wordmark or signature to full-blown logomark exploration
- Websites for desktop, tablet and mobile users
- Social media profile customization
- Letterhead, envelope, business cards—and all your print needs
- Sales one-sheets, case studies, white papers
- E-news or email templates
- Presentations—Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote
- Book design, hardbound, softbound and e-book adaptations
We partner with experts
From writing and copyediting, to video production and back-end web development, we have proven professionals to call on.
We love design challenges and building teams to help. If you’re not sure exactly what you need, we can help define the scope and budget. Email or call 206-941-0840.